Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sea World!

I hate blogging from my phone because I can't organize the layout like I want easily; however, it seems the only times I ever think to update is when I'm not around a computer. Therefore, I will sacrifice a pretty format in order to update in a semi-timely fashion.

Josh and I have been saying for years that we wanted to go to Sea World. Finally this summer I convinced him to take off on a Friday so we could make it happen. Yes I lived in SA for my high school years and my parents are still in the area, but I hadn't been since I was a kid. We drove in Thursday night an stayed with my parents. Friday we got to the park when it opened. There were NO lines at the rides. It was amazing! Granted, most people there had small children, so they couldn't ride the big rides. We rode everything twice in about an hour. (Granted there aren't many rides). The rest of the day we watched most of the shows (the Cannery Row Capers is still my favorite), visited all the animal habitats and ate lunch. We finally headed back to Boerne around 4. It was so much fun!!

The rest of the weekend was spent with mom and dad playing games, running errands, and celebrating mom's birthday. (It was Monday). I really like summertime. I'm getting used to the life of a stay-at-home mom. It's rather nice. Especially when I don't even have to do the "mom" part!

No comments: