Thursday, July 28, 2011
Christmas in July
One of the things on my checklist for this week's staycation was to make this adorable Christmas apron. I love how it turned out! (Please ignore the blurry picture... I'm bad at the whole self-timer concept on Josh's camera...). My checklist isn't decreasing as quickly as I originally planned, but thus far it's still be a very relaxing, enjoyable week. I also went and signed all of my paperwork for RRISD today, so it's official! And... only 2 days until Minnesota when I get to go see my BFF : ) I'm definitely excited about the day when I become a stay-at-home mom! I'm good at it... at least the stay at home part, we will see about the mom part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's lovely! Well done, dearest.
Ah! freaking, AH! LESS than 2 days now!!! Oh, I'm totally counting the hours!
Post a Comment