In Fredericksburg-- Josh was there, too, but behind the camera as per usual!
Last week we spent one evening out at a friend's dad's property in Georgetown fishing in their pond. There was only one catch for the evening, but it was a lot of fun. I don't think I had fished since we lived in The Woodlands... and that was in 4th grade! It's also been great starting to truly develop these relationships with other couples. We've been seeking that our entire marriage. This weekend, we are having a dinner and game night at the house for some of our church friends and the Barksdales. I LOVE hosting people!
This past weekend we went to see Something Borrowed at the dollar theater one night and we were both highly disappointed with the ending. The rest of the weekend was spent having a Harry Potter marathon to get ready for this next weekend. We are soooo excited! It's going to be a big weekend with the Harry Potter finale and our game night! But as my dad reminded me today, we can't waste away the majority of our lives looking toward the weekends or the next big events in our lives. Thus, I will enjoy the remainder of this week, as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment