Friday, November 2, 2012

17 Weeks


How Far Along: 17 weeks

Size of baby: Navel Orange (5.12 inches; 4.94 oz)

Total Weight Gain: 1 lb (still hanging out at the pound mark)
 
Maternity Clothes: Still none right now.  The Bella Band is doing its job.
Gender: I feel less sure of this every week... But this time next week I will be POSITIVE!
 
Movement: None felt.
 
Sleep: I'm now using a long pillow on both sides of me so when I toss and turn all night, I don't have to move my pillows anymore.  Also, we invested in a humidifier, and I think it has helped!
What I miss: This week I deseperately missed cold medications!  I had an awful head cold (still getting over it) and a humidifier and Netti Pot only go so far!
 
Cravings: No major cravings this week.  Things are continuing to normalize and I'm eating like I did pre-pregnancy.
 
Symptoms: This week I've been dealing with my cold, so all the pregnancy stuff was a breeze in comparison!  However, I have started having lower back pain.
 
Best Moment this week: Halloween festivites as a family.  I can't wait to do all of these with a little one next year!

No comments: