The past week has been filled with Halloween festivities and many new recipes. Josh and I worked at the church's fall festival, went to the pumpkin patch, and carved our pumpkins. I look forward to doing this next year when we have a little one to to dress up!
This week I've also tried out a new Pinterest recipe each night. The first night, I made spaghetti squash casserole (my first experience with spaghetti squash) to go with fish. http://dandydishes.blogspot.com/2011/10/spaghetti-squash-au-gratin.html?m=1 Overall it was fine, but not amazing.
Night two, I made apple-stuffed apple pies for dessert for our home group. While these were WAY too much work, they were delicious and beautiful.
Tonight the new recipe was taco pasta. I changed up the recipe a bit from the one on Pinterest. Josh asked me to add it to our normal rotation, so I assume it was a hit.
I love fall and all the fun activities and food that go with it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment