Monday, February 21, 2011

...

I figure that a) it's about time for an update on our lives and b) I won't have time for an update for the next three months, so I should get to it while I can!

Winter has been pretty relaxing around the Ponder casa.  Weekends have consisted of trips to the park, movies, and meals out... a.k.a. the usual.  A few weekends ago, we finally ate at this little coffee shop down the road from our house that people had been telling us to try for months.  It was such a cute little place where all the staff knew their customers on a first-name basis.  It's also just over a mile away, so it's a perfect distance for a nice morning stroll to get some breakfast. 

Also, Josh finally finished the fence extension for our yard, meaning our side patio is completely enclosed.  Therefore, my swing was finally able to be hung!  Thus, I have spent many hours sitting out there enjoying the great weather we've been having.

This past weekend was not the usual weekend for us.  All of my thoughts about Josh being a bit of a pig were completely validated by his diagnosis of Swing Flu.  He spent the entire weekend in bed with every medicine you can think of on his nightstand, along with Gatorade, tissues, the remote control, and anything he would need in easy reach.  Luckily he is beginning to heal and even went back to work.

As I said before, I probably will not be able to update any time soon and will most likely be putting up a pictures-only post soon.  Over the next ten weekends, we will be out of town seven of them in Florida, Houston, and Europe.  So get ready for the massive picture post to come.

Sorry this post was so boring, but that's basically how life has been!

1 comment:

Miss Willow said...

Mmm, I like y'alls "boring" life :) Sounds absolutely wonderful. So, I was just thinking it had been a while since we've had a phone date, but from the sound of things now might not be the best time to interrupt your "boring" life ;) Ummm...why didn't you tell me y'all are going to Europe?! That's so exciting!!! Can't wait for the pictures only posts to come :) Looove you so dearly!