Well hello blog world. I realized I haven't posted anything in quite some time, but honestly there hasn't been much to post. After all of the Christmas festivities ended, life simply went back to normal around our home. We did get to spend a full weekend taking parenting classes from our nearly 3 year old nephew, Grayson. It was so much fun getting to take him to church, playgrounds, an indoor bounce house, the library, and simply have him along on my usual errands. However, it also made me glad that kids don't come out at 3 years old. Whew that boy has energy! (And he expected us to have the same amount).
After that came my birthday, which was pretty low key this year, despite the fact that it was the big 2-5. That weekend was very cold and rainy, so Josh and I spent most of it cuddled on the couch watching television or movies.
Recently, Josh has been busy extending our fence line. I will be so glad when this project is finally complete, (as will he, I'm sure). It's been floating over us for months. However, it's really great to have a man around the house that can do things like build me a new fence so I don't have to pay someone to do it.
Since this post was pretty bland, I will leave you with this final note. You should all run out and buy these:
These are such a great alternative to candy or those good ol' fruit roll ups we all used to eat back in the day. They are even healthier than fruit snacks since they are actual fruit... not made from fruit. One of my co-workers brought these in this week, and I am so addicted! I think I will soon be packing them in my own lunch so that I can have one daily! It's just a suggestion, but you really should all try them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a fabulous start to the new year :)
And...I'm sorry I'm such a terrible friend. I've been meaning to call you almost everyday since your bday...and I've had your card sitting on my table for what seems like ever... My goal this week: MAIL IT TO YOU! CALL YOU!!! :)
Love you, chicky!
Post a Comment