Monday, February 28, 2011

Blue Man/Beach Vacay

Once again, I am lucky to find five minutes to be able to write a quick blurb, so don't expect much from this post.  I just quickly wanted to fill everyone in on our last week.

Last Tuesday night, we went and saw Blue Man Group perform.  This was the one show in our season ticket package that I was least looking forward to.  I didn't know much about them and I didn't really care.  But boy am I glad we went!  BMG was one of the best shows I have EVER seen!  It was great on so many different levels: music, lighting, comedy, interaction with audience, etc.  Everyone must see this group perform at some point in your life.  And this is a show where it truly pays to get the best seats that you can. 

Then Thursday we headed out to Pensacola for Laura's wedding weekend.  It was like a family reunion with the two sides of the family all converging in the most BEAUTIFUL, beach-front mansion that has probably ever been built.  It was a weekend of good conversation, relaxation, reading, playing in the sand, and of course, a lovely wedding.  Those pictures will come once Josh sorts through all of them.  It was all-in-all a very pleasant weekend, which made it that much harder to come back to work today.

1 comment:

Miss Willow said...

Ah! So jealous on so many levels!

I've always wanted to see BMG! Did y'all get any pictures there?

Can't wait to see the pictures of the wedding - glad you got to see some sun and sand...it's still snowing here =)