Monday, December 13, 2010

26 Reasons Why I Love Him

Twenty six years ago today, God brought a baby boy into the world that turned out to be the most special boy in the world to me.  We already celebrated his birthday all weekend, so now that it's his actual birthday there are no more gifts or special events.  Therefore, I bring him 26 Reasons Why I Love Him.

1. He has the same awful sense of humor that I do.
2. He listens to the Lord and leads me accordingly.
3. He is laid back and go-with-the-flow, which balances out my crazy, planner personality well.
4. He's an amazing father to our puppy daughter, Lilly.
5. He is just so good and loving to people!
6. He makes me melt every time he picks up a guitar.
7. He is such a patient man.
8. Have you seen him?  He's pretty gosh-darn attractive!
9. He knows his way around a kitchen.
10. He gives great massages.
11. He's a good handy man that seems to be able to fix anything.
12. Even though he hates talking on the phone, he pretends to like it when I call him with no purpose at all.
13. He's adventurous and makes me try things I never would.
14. He's romantic and does so many little things on a regular basis to show his love.
15. He can lead me on a dance floor.
16. He puts up with hard times at work to financially support me.
17.  He's the perfect travel companion.
18. He tolerates all of my crazy decorating obsessions for every holiday, season, and event.
19.  He fits so perfectly with my side of the family.
20.  He is creative and artistic in his soul and in his creations.
21. He challenges me and makes me think about things I never would without him.
22. He has a steady interest in and knowledge of sports, but he's not nearly as obsessed with them as the other men in my family.
23. He tucks me into bed every night.
24. He truly is my partner in life and helps me with every aspect of it.
25. He will watch my lame, girly TV shows with me.
26. He's the man that God made perfectly for me.


With all that being said, I love my husband very much and am so thankful to even have him in my world, much less to share a life with him.  You should all drop what you are doing right now and wish him a, "Happy Birthday!"