Monday, November 8, 2010

Plush Microbes

I came across these furry "friends" today while browsing on Amazon. They are absolutely one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen. Why would anyone in their right mind ever want a stuffed version of the flu, a sore throat, bad breath, swine flu, gonorreah, heartworms, maleria, etc.? This is just weird.... And they are claiming this to be one of the best gifts of the year! Crazy Americans!

I can just hear kids now: "Daddy, I can't go to bed without my pneumonia!"

But Mom, Dad, Brad, Haley, this one is for you!
Mr. E. Coli!!!

2 comments:

Miss Willow said...

But they're sooooo cute!! I mean, I'd totally buy them if I were an elementary science teacher :) Looooved talking to you tonight!!!

Elaine P said...

Yes, I could see them being useful and entertaining as a teacher, at any grade level. However, it just weirds me out that someone decided to create these!