Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween Happenings

It was the first Halloween for us in the new house. It's holidays like these that definitely make me wish I had a kid of my own. We non-parents sure miss out on a lot of the fun! However, we still managed to have a bit of fun. Saturday we had a fundraising walk and fall festival at work (yay non profits!), so I spent three hours in costume painting faces, which is pretty ironic if you knew my artistic abilities. The rest of the weekend was spent carving pumpkins and handing out candy to our very own trick-or-treaters. (Side note: our first-ever trick-or-treaters were spiderman, superman, and a princess... I will never forget them!) It was a good weekend.

As has become tradition, we let Lilly carve her own pumpkin, though Josh helped her with the face.


We semi dressed up for the trick-or-treaters.