After a lot of prayer and discussion, Josh and I decided about two months ago that we were going to lay down roots here in the Austin area. Josh and I are both very happy at our jobs, we've made some solid friendships, and God has just made things feel stable here.What is the first step in laying down those roots? Buying our first home! We have been very blessed by having a dear friend who happens to also be an INCREDIBLE realtor. Through her patience, knowledge, and over-commitment to our journey, paired with God's perfect guidance and timing, we found our dream home. It's in a wonderful neighborhood and has all of the features we ever could have asked for in a home... even the little things we never thought we could find all in one house! At the end of August we will be homeowners! You will all have to come visit us!
*more pictures to come when we are actually living in the house with our own furniture*
1 comment:
So SO exciting!! I'm so glad I got to see it since I'll be gone by the time you get moved in...weird. Can't wait to see the pictures of it as you turn it into YOUR home!! :)
Post a Comment