Friday, July 9, 2010

Life...

Well it has been over two months since I last posted. I have gotten completely booked at work, so there's no time to blog there, and when I'm home, I just don't think about it! SOOO much has happened the past two months. Instead of trying to tell you about it all, I will update you with pictures. Here we go!!

We went to Houston for mother's day to see Laura, Melody and Ryan. While there, we went to the art car parade. This is just one example of the crazy cars there.
We finally made it down to Lake Travis one night for dinner. The houses out there are insane! It was a nice evening with my husband in a beautiful place!
We went to Boerne two weekends. Little did we know, that was the last time I was going to see our long time friend and pet, Abe. He went to live with another family with lots of other horses. Mom gets updates regularly, and apparently he is doing wonderfully.
We spent memorial day weekend camping at Lake Bastrop with Brad, Haley, Grayson, and Blake. This was the first time we three Smith children did something without the parents. It was a fun family time. We also learned that weekend that Grayson is quite the tree-hugger. Blake was only home for about 6 weeks before heading back to NM for school. I miss that kid!
The last two weekends Josh and I have FINALLY been in town. It's been nice to be a bit more low-key for once. Last weekend, my parents came in town and we did some true Austin things: we went to the Bob Bullock museum and went in the Capital. Josh took pictures, but I can't find them!
On a big, life-updating note, we are looking for a house! We have met with a lender and worked out all the financial part of things. Tomorrow we finally get to go look at houses! Hopefully in a matter of a couple months Josh and I will be HOME OWNERS! I'll keep you updated! (If I remember...) Life is great on the Ponder front. We hope this finds you all doing well!

No comments: