Today I baked a DELICIOUS creation. It definitely took a bit of time to make these, but it was worth it!! They were a compilation of a few different recipes. I guess I'll call them Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes. They are definitely NOT diet or diabetic friendly!!
Here is the recipe:
Cupcake:
-about 24 Nutter Butter cookies mashed into crumbs
-5 tbsp butter (melted)
-brownie mix and ingredients needed on the box
-24 Reese's minis
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Mix Nutter Butter crumbs with butter to form the cookie base. Press approx. 1 tbsp into the bottom of each well of two muffin pans. (Be sure to either grease them or use liners!)
3) Place an unwrapped mini Reese's on top of the cookie crust. (You can skip this step or use a different candy. I'd love to try them again with some kind of fudge center).
4) Cover the Reese's with brownie batter. I just eye-balled mine, but if you like to measure, it's likely one heaping tbsp.
5) Cook cupcakes for approx 22 mins. Let them cool completely before frosting.
Frosting:
1/2 cup peanut butter
8 oz cream cheese
2 tbsp milk
3 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
Again... I use the eyeball method and merely add milk and sugar as I see fit until I get the desired consistency.
This is where you can get as fancy as you want. Use a piping bag, add chocolate flakes, Reese's crumbs, chocolate drizzle... whatever! I intended to add more, but ran out of energy at this point.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I did! In fact, come over and enjoy them now because I have 23 of them!! (I already ate one...)



No comments:
Post a Comment