So much has happened in the last month. (When do I NOT say that??) Last month was spring break. Let's just start by saying, working for the schools has SOOO many perks! Spring break was created for a reason and we should all have it! I spent most of it in Boerne playing with mom while Josh worked. Mom and I were really productive with getting things for the house. We had just recently bought a dining room table (after being in this house nearly two years), and the room required some sprucing to match. After searching numerous stores for placemats, we finally found the perfect ones! (Who knew it would be so hard to find decent-looking mats in blues and browns???) We also bought mirrors for both the dining and living room. That weekend, Mom and Dad took me back to Round Rock and spent the weekend. We also got an office desk for Josh's office here at the desk now that he has the opportunity to work from home some. It was a great Craigslist find for only $20!!
A lot of the past month has been spent doing things with the youth and getting ready for Josh's first craft sale. That was last weekend. He did very well and so many people complimented him on his beautiful work. He is just such an artist in everything he does! I'm lucky to be married to someone so talented.
In the upcoming weeks, we have some other fun things on the agenda. Josh's mom and Gary are coming to visit this Saturday. Next weekend, Blake's team plays at SMU, so the whole family will be going to watch him. It's not every day that his games are within driving distance! (Actually this is the first time). We might have another craft fair in the middle of this month. It's not finalized yet. I also have an 8th grade girls craft day, a baby shower to host, and wrapping up the school year.
I love our life!!







No comments:
Post a Comment