
So much has happened since the last post. I intended to post an entry on our anniversary, but we flew out of town that morning at 6 am... no time for posting. It's crazy to think a year has already gone by. It seems like just yesterday I was getting nauseous in the bridal cottage due to my hyper anxiety (and the fact that I hadn't eaten in a day) as I waited to walk down that aisle to join my best friend on this road called marriage. I still remember every moment of that day so vividly.
On the other hand, it's hard to imagine that it has only been a year because SO much as happened: I finished grad. school, we went on our honeymoon, I started my first job as an SLP, Josh changed positions at Dell, we found and joined a church, and we bought and moved into our first home.
All in all, I'd say it's been a pretty incredible year. Not only for the events that have happened, but for the moments I've had spending time with my husband. We were a very fortunate couple to have known each other as well as we did before marriage, because I honestly cannot think of any surprises we have had about the other. Living together was an easy adjustment as well. If this first year is setting any kind of precedent for the rest of our future together, things should work out quite nicely. ...Hopefully all this bliss continues after we have kids...
But Joshua Lee, here's to a great year! I'm looking forward to the next 50!
1 comment:
My heart just melted a little bit :]
Love and miss y'all terribly.
I can't wait to share the next 50years (at least!) with y'all.
Love you!!!
Post a Comment