Saturday, September 18, 2010

What You've All Been Waiting For...

I know many of you have been asking for pictures of the house. Things are finally presentable ENOUGH to put up pictures. There is still a lot to do. You will notice that there aren't any pictures of the master bedroom up yet, and there is a reason for that. We are getting a new bedroom suite in a few weeks, so I don't want to show you our room until it has the new stuff!

master bath
living room
guest bath
guest room 1... aka YOUR ROOM!
guest hall
guest room 2 (it will soon get the bed that is currently in the master)
kitchen (I love my kitchen!)
entry way (man cave on left, formal living/dining on right)josh's "man cave" complete with all of his music and video game equipment
formal living/dining

Of course, it all looks better in person, so you should come visit!!!

1 comment:

Miss Willow said...

Awwww, I love it, lady. Wish I could be there to see it in person. Miss you!