Last week was my birthday. I LOVE my birthday! I will always be that girl who wants to celebrate and embrace the day, no matter how big the numbers get that match the year. This year I got to celebrate over many different days with a girls' night out, date night with the hubs and a day of fun with my sweet girl. But one of the only things I enjoy even more than my birthday is FREE stuff. Coupons and free things make me giddy! Over the years I've been subscribing to more and more restaurant e-programs to get free things. Therefore, I got to celebrate my birthday for nearly two weeks with wonderful free food. I'm going to share just a few of those with you so that you can sign up and enjoy the wonderful world of freebies too!
[Note: Most of these coupons are good for two weeks. Also, only half of these places actually asked me to see the coupon, so I could have technically used them again in the same week.]
1. Jason's Deli- they give you a $5 coupon to use on anything you want with no minimum purchase. I enjoyed a delicious salad bar and still had money leftover to buy some of Josh's sandwich. And with free ice cream every day, it was a wonderful deal!
2. Dickey's BBQ- I had a free sandwich, no purchase necessary. I split it with Josh and we bought a small side to go with it. I think we spent $2 on this meal.
3. Fuddruckers- This one was a BOGO coupon. I usually eat a kid's burger, so we got that and my free 1/3 lb burger for about $5.
4. Longhorn Steakhouse- Free dessert with purchase of an entree. This one was a to-go meal because Samantha was being fussy that evening.
5. Einstein Bros- Free breakfast sandwich with purchase of a drink. I bought a 90 cent tea and enjoyed this delicious lunch! (As with many of my pictures, I was halfway through this meal before I remembered to snap the photo.
6. Nothing Bundt Cake- These little cakes are divine! This was a BOGO coupon for their mini bundt cakes. Josh devoured his in one sitting, but mine lasted for after lunch and dinner, so it was like getting three!
7. Schlotzsky's- Free small sandwich. No purchase necessary.
8. BJ's- Free Mini Pizookie with purchase of an entree. This was my night out with the ladies, so a friend picked up my tab, so technically the whole meal was free!
I had many other coupons that I didn't get around to using, either because they required dine-in, were too far away, or were only free desserts. I figured it's only a deal if I am spending less money than I normally would. It's easy to get wrangled into the "free" or coupon world by actually spending more than you would have just to get the deal! The other freebies were:
-Chili's- dessert with entree purchase
-Mimi's- dessert (no purchase required)
-Macaroni Grill- dessert with entree purchase
-Maggianno's- $10 off $30 purchase
-Noodle and Co.- free bowl (no purchase required)-- if only this wasn't so far away!
-Sonic- free dollar menu item
-Denny's- free grand slam breakfast (only on your actual day)
I look forward to finding even MORE free things for next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Red Robin does a free burger (Parmer and 35). Baskin Robbins does a free scoop. La Madeleine does a free pastry. Zoe's Kitchen (Arboretum) does free entree with purchase of one entree. Corner Bakery does a free bakery treat. Oddly, Driscoll's berries (at the grocery store) gives you a coupon for .50 off berries.
Thanks Jess! More freebies for next year! Odd that I didn't know about Corner Bakery because I'm signed up for that email list and get all their other coupons...And yes, the berries coupon is random!
Post a Comment