Saturday, February 11, 2012

YOUTH!!

Ever since Josh and I got married we have wrestled with the desire to work with the youth in our church. However, being newlyweds in a new town, it was critical for us to develop friendships with our own peers first.

This past weekend, we finally made the big leap!! We hosted a group of wonderful 8th grade girls for D Now. Not only was it amazing to watch first hand as the Lord moved in these girls' lives, but He made it absolutely clear to us that we want to spend much more time with these girls and the rest if the youth. Currently that just means we will be joining them for Wednesday night worship, but eventually we will hopefully get into teaching. I'm very excited about this new path God has put us on and I can't wait to start knowing these students!

(pictures from the D Now service day)

No comments: