But the BIG thing that's worth updating is that baby girl Camdyn has arrived!!! She was born Monday, August, 22nd @ 10:11 a.m. FINALLY on Friday Josh and I were able to go meet her. She's just so perfect and looks so much like her big brother did when he was a newborn. It's insane to realize he was even smaller than she is. I'll stop babbling now and let the pictures speak for themselves. Some pictures are just random. Then Josh and I put on a little newborn photo session. Photoshop isn't wanting to work right now, so these are just the unedited photos.
Monday, August 29, 2011
Baby Girl Camdyn is Here!!!!
There's been a lot going on in our world the past few weeks since my last post. I just started my new job in the schools and so life has been QUITE hectic. Thus, my lack of updates! It's definitely been a roller coaster thus far, but it should be good in the next few weeks as I get used to the routine.
But the BIG thing that's worth updating is that baby girl Camdyn has arrived!!! She was born Monday, August, 22nd @ 10:11 a.m. FINALLY on Friday Josh and I were able to go meet her. She's just so perfect and looks so much like her big brother did when he was a newborn. It's insane to realize he was even smaller than she is. I'll stop babbling now and let the pictures speak for themselves. Some pictures are just random. Then Josh and I put on a little newborn photo session. Photoshop isn't wanting to work right now, so these are just the unedited photos.
But the BIG thing that's worth updating is that baby girl Camdyn has arrived!!! She was born Monday, August, 22nd @ 10:11 a.m. FINALLY on Friday Josh and I were able to go meet her. She's just so perfect and looks so much like her big brother did when he was a newborn. It's insane to realize he was even smaller than she is. I'll stop babbling now and let the pictures speak for themselves. Some pictures are just random. Then Josh and I put on a little newborn photo session. Photoshop isn't wanting to work right now, so these are just the unedited photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment