Also, something I never blogged about before due to the fears and anxiety within myself, was a medical scare I had to deal with when I first got back from our trip. A few weeks before we left for vacation, I had discovered a lump in my breast that made me quite nervous. When I got back, I saw SO many different doctors about it, all who consistently seemed perplexed by my case and always had looks on their faces to match, (which didn't do much to decrease my fears). A few weeks ago I had a biopsy done that came back negative for cancer (PRAISE THE LORD), and I've been able to sleep much more easily at night since. However, I will have to go in to have the lump removed in about a month because they still have some slight concerns with it. Obviously I'm not stoked about yet another procedure with more healing time, however, peace of mind is completely worth any pain!
(This short blog post continues to just grow... I apologize). We also found a new church and joined it last weekend. While we once loved our prior church, there simply wasn't a place for us anymore and we were desperately missing those sincere connections with peers. We are quite confident that we have found it where we are now. Not to mention, we love the staff! Thus, another prayer was answered with this.
With Blair @ Lauren's wedding
Pretty bride
My lovely Heather came to town for Weston and Makenzie's wedding and I got to spend some good (though not nearly enough) quality time with her. She needs to hurry up and move back down south! This wedding also allowed us the chance to see Bolwerk and Alex. If only these moments lasted longer!
@ a movie in the park here in RR
SO excited to have an excuse to make crafty projects now that baby girl Smith is coming!




2 comments:
Hooray for pictures of us!!!!!!! I miss you... I need more of you in my life. Sigh...
I LOVE the craftiness! So fun!
Love you, darlin' :)
And your oh so talented craftiness is a beautiful addition to her nursery!
Post a Comment